Integration of environment/climate change course
|Date:||Start in 04 May 2017
End in 06 May 2017
How can your organisation integrate environment/climate change into your regular programme? The purpose of the course is to, in a practical way, identify how to manage environmental/climate related impacts throughout programme development and implementation.
This course offers learning and discussions together with Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency’s (SIDA) environmental helpdesk as well as Sida’s requirements on integration of environment/climate change. The course also discusses how organisations can manage their direct impact on the environment.
Date and venue
Date: 3-5 May, 2017
Time: The course runs from noon 3 May to noon 5 May.
Last application date: 18 April (or when the course is full).
Venue: Sida Partnership Forum, Härnösand.
Swedish development cooperation actors and their field staff, such as Swedish non-government organisations (NGOs), government agencies, universities and the private sector.
- Costs: Sida covers training costs, accommodation and meals. Participants only need to cover their travel costs.
- Responsible Programme Manager: Katrin Aidnell, Sida Partnership Forum.
- For practical information: Please contact Programme Administrator Börje Gidmark, Sida Partnership Forum.
- Language: English
- Sida’s requirements on integration of environmental sustainability, including climate change, and implications for partners;
- Practical approaches for identifying and managing your organisation’s environment/climate related impacts, positive or negative, in programme development and implementation;
- Policies and procedures related to environmental sustainability and how your organisation might be influenced by, benefit from and/or contribute to them;
- Environment, including climate and the linkage to other thematic priorities such as gender and conflict.
Picture credit: Mikael Damkier