The Conference is organized by Tomorrow People Organization- internationally recognized non for profit organization with head quarters in Belgrade, Serbia. The official language of the conference in English. Attendance of delegates from more than 40 countries is expected.
This highly exciting and challenging international Conference is intended to be a forum, discussion and networking place for academics, researchers, professionals, administrators, educational leaders, policy makers, industry representatives, advanced students, and others.
More specifically, it targets:
- Government officials and policy makers: Learn about the best practices, sustainable rural development strategies; network with other policy makers and NGOs working in the field of supporting the sustainable development.
- NGOs: Network with other international NGOs, possible donors and colleagues from around the world and share your achievements and strategies with others.
- Graduate students: Meet your colleagues from around the world, make new friends, and improve your knowledge and communication skills.
- Company representatives: Chance to improve your leadership skills, learn more about the rural development potentials in achieving the high performances of your organization, meet your colleagues, exchange ideas and establish new connections and partnerships.
- Scholars: Learn some new approaches, hear about others’ experiences and pass on your knowledge and experience on to the others.
- Others: Interested in making some positive changes around them and gaining new knowledge, skills and friends and becoming more useful to their own communities.
Rural Development Conference 2017 will provide unlimited resources and opportunities to interact with prominent leaders in the field and greatly expand on your global network of scholars and professionals.
Date and venue:
The Rural Development Conference 20 will take place from July 9th to 11th 2017 in Bangkok, Thailand.
Call for papers
Rural Development Conference 2017 accepts the following types of submissions:
- Research Papers: Completed research papers in any of the topic areas listed bellow or related areas.
- Abstracts: Abstracts of completed or proposed research in any of the topic areas listed bellow, or related areas. The abstract for proposed research should include the research objectives, proposed methodology, and a discussion of expected outcomes.
- Student Papers: Research done by students in any of the topic areas listed bellow, or related areas.
- Case Studies: Case studies in any of the topic areas listed bellow, or related areas.
- Work-in-Progress Reports or Proposals for Future Research: Incomplete research or ideas for future research in order to generate discussion and feedback in any of related areas.
- Reports on Issues Related to rural development: Reports related to innovative techniques or research related to any of the topic areas listed bellow or related areas.
Proposals are accepted on a rolling admission basis as long as space is available or by June 1st 2017 at latest and are to be be submitted along with application form. All submissions will be peer reviewed and acceptance/rejections is based on their relevance to the conference topics. Notification on acceptance is sent within 7 days after the submissions has been received.
Deadline for proceedings submissions: June 10th 2017
Submissions received after 10th June 2017 or/and in a format different than specified will NOT be published. It is strongly recommended to have early submissions to allow enough time for a review and feed back in case there are changes to be made in formatting.
Picture credit: youtex.org