Internship Opportunity at CTA – Web and online presence analysis
CTA has an extensive web presence with over 500,000 visitors a year.
A team of three work within the Knowledge Management and Communication Program to support and develop the CTA web presence and capacity building with partners. The Intern will work under the guidance of the project Team Leader (acting as mentor) and in collaboration with the other Team Members.
Responsibilities of the Intern:
Under the guidance of his/her mentor, the Intern will carry out the following activities:
- Develop the web monitoring system using automated reports from Google analytics
- Review the current use of social media tools and investigate particular success and failures to determine best practice for the organisation as a whole.
- Produce management reports on CTA online presence and trends in use of online products
- Carry investigative research to identify strengths and weakness of online promotion for CTA and partners
- Assist in drafting guidance for CTA website managers in relation to audience assessment
- Review existing guidance provided in the CTA smart toolkit with reference to online assessment.
- Perform other tasks as requested by the mentor.
- Start date: From September 2012.
- Duration: 6 months (renewable once)
- Duty station: CTA, Wageningen, The Netherlands
- Accident and sickness insurance: provided for the duration of the internship
- International travel: not covered by CTA
- Stipend: 800€ (holder of a Bachelor’s degree) to 1,000€ (holder of a Master’s degree).
- University degree in ICT or communication-related disciplines;
- Experience and keen interest in the area online User analysis;
- Aged between 22 and 29 maximum;
- Recently graduated;
- Fluent in written and spoken English or French and a working knowledge of the other language;
- Knowledge of google analytics and other web analysis packages welcome.
- Good organisation, inter-personal and communication skills;
- National of either one European Union member state or of one of the ACP (Africa, Caribbean, and Pacific) States.
- Curriculum vitae
- Scanned copy of the university degree(s)
- One-page letter explaining why the candidate considers that he/she is in a position to successfully contribute to project implementation and what he/she expects to gain from the internship. The date of earliest availability should be specified as well
- Two letters of recommendation and/or references.
Deadline for application: Monday 23 July 2012
More information on this Link: Internship Opportunity at CTA – Web and online presence analysis