ACP YPN is looking for three young professionals to join the Brussels-based team who are eager to contribute to bridging the gap between young people and policy makers across the EU and African, Caribbean and Pacific countries.
- Enthusiastic young professionals who speak English and/or French
- Excellent writing and inter-personal skills
- Proactive and passionate to contribute to policy-making and thematic dialogues
- Exposure to EU and ACP policy-makers, Ambassadors and officials
- Participation in policy roundtables, dialogues and meetings (Brussels)
- Flexibility to build new skills where progression is based on participation and contribution to ACP YPN missions and objectives
How to apply?
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org including your CV and a one page cover letter with the 'subject' of the email as ‘Application for position x,y,z'.
Deadline for applications: 15th July 2017 or until the position is filled.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.