EC Erasmus Mundus: PhD Research in Agricultural Development at European Universities, AGTRAIN 2013
Six European universities collaborate to offer the program Agricultural Transformation by Innovation (AGTRAIN):
- University of Copenhagen, Denmark;
- Universita degli Studi di Catania, Italy;
- University of Cork, Ireland;
- Universidad Politecnica de Madrid, Spain;
- Monpellier SupAgro, France; and
- Wageningen University, The Netherlands.
AGTRAIN funds 3-year doctoral programs for study and research in themes of agricultural development, emphasizing the developing countries. The program's doctoral candidates will, furthermore, have the opportunity to spend time at research and industry organizations in Africa, Asia, Europe, and South America.
Participants are enrolled in at least two universities, and their research corresponds to topics defined in each year's call for applications.
AGTRAIN provides complete guidelines on how to apply. The closing date for applications is 01 November 2012.
- 1 of 188