FAO Junior Professional Programme: Junior Professional Officer (Agro-Industry and Infrastructure)
Are you an exceptionally qualified and motivated candidate ready to serve in an international organization? If so, take a look at the Junior Professional Programme which provides qualified young professionals with an opportunity to gain valuable, on-the-job experiencewith FAO.
Are you eligible to participate in the young professionals programme?
- Candidates must be 32 years of age or younger as at 31 December 2012;
- Candidates must hold an advanced university degree (Master's, Ph.D., or equivalent) in a field relevant to the work of FAO;
- Preference will be given to candidates with at least one year of experience in a field relevant to the work of FAO;
- Candidates must possess a working knowledge of one of FAO's official languages (English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, or Chinese) and a limited knowledge of another;
- Applicants must not bear any of the following relationships to staff members of the Organization: son, daughter, brother, or sister; and,
Applicants are subject to the Organization's spouse employment policy.
- Before applying to the Junior Professional Programme, please read carefully the overview of the programme, including eligibility criteria by clicking here. FAO looks forward to receiving applications from young and enthusiastic professionals who fulfill the above general requirements and the minimum requirements indicated on the specific Vacancy Announcement below:
Click on Link for more information: Vacancy Announcement: Junior Professional Officer (Agro-Industry and Infrastructure)
How to Apply?
Please visit the iRecruitment website at http://www.fao.org/employment/irecruitment-access/ and complete the on-line application. In order for your candidature to be properly evaluated, please complete the on-line application in all sections. Please check the deadline for each Vacancy Announcement.
To access iRecruitment, please click on the following relevant link:
For more information, visit the official Website: FAO Junior Professional Programme
- 1 of 189