YPARDs 2014 annual report, YPARD Global coordination unit, June 2015.
- Several international organizations seek YPARDs input in developing youth strategies and programmes;
- 20 youth leaders and +450 participants attend online and onsite masterclasses and youth sessions for meaningful youth participation into GLF2014 and Forests Asia Summit, in collaboration with IFSA and CIFOR;
- 27 Portraits of successful young professionals in agriculture featured on YPARD Showcase;
- +15 200 visits on YPARD.net per month, 9125 members registered by end 2014, 200 articles on YPARD Community blog and a new YPARD Chinese interface;
- YPARD Business Plan 2014-2018 released and activities begin!
Read more on the news item: A new strategic phase for Youth's leading role for agricultural development: YPARDs 2014 annual report