Are you between 18 and 35 years old?
Are you running a business (profitable or social enterprise) that is combating climate change?
Is your business either a women-owned enterprise or promoting gender equality?
Has your business been operating for more than 6 months?
Do you live in Africa?
If you can answer all these questions with yes, then we want to hear from you! Take part in our video challenge!
Before February 28th, 10:00 AM East African Time, submit a video of 2 minutes or less, and tell us about your great enterprise highlighting how you are combating climate change and how you are promoting gender equality!
Technical tips to make your video more likely to be picked:
- Find a quiet place to record - outside is fine if there is no traffic, construction or wind noise.
- Check to ensure your device is recording at 1920x1080 or higher
- Place your phone on a stable surface to record or hold your device as steady as possible.
- Make sure your phone is horizontal, and that your face is lit from the front, not the back.
- Look directly at the camera, speak with energy and show your personality!
- Use your creativity to show as you tell.
- Keep your video to two minutes or less.
Videos can be submitted in English, Portuguese, French, Swahili, or Arabic.
Upload your videos at this link by February 28th 10 am, East African Time and register for the "2022 International Women’s Day Celebrations: ‘Gender Equality today for a Sustainable Tomorrow – A young people’s perspective.’" event here.